How much do real estate lawyers make in Ontario?
The average real estate lawyer gross salary in Ontario, Canada is $143,084 or an equivalent hourly rate of $69. This is 1% higher (+$1,129) than the average real estate lawyer salary in Canada. In addition, they earn an average bonus of $8,099.
What type of lawyer makes the most money in Ontario?
Medical Lawyers – $150,881 annually
Medical Lawyers typically make the highest yearly salary. This type of lawyer provides their clients with a variety of legal advisement and services related to medical law.
How much do lawyers make in Ontario Canada?
Lawyers and Quebec notaries (NOC 4112) usually earn between $37,347.00/year and $294,346.00/year in Canada. People working as a “lawyer” are part of this group.
How much do in house lawyers make Canada?
In-House Counsel Salaries
|ICBC (Canada) In House Counsel salaries – 1 salaries reported||$162,189/yr|
|Canadian Tire In-House Legal Counsel salaries – 1 salaries reported||$124,355/yr|
|Desjardins In-House Legal Counsel salaries – 1 salaries reported||$1,223,831/yr|
How much does a first year lawyer make in Ontario?
The average salary for a junior lawyer is $72,722 per year in Ontario.
What is the highest paying attorney job?
Some of the highest-paid lawyers are:
- Medical Lawyers – Average $138,431. Medical lawyers make one of the highest median wages in the legal field. …
- Intellectual Property Attorneys – Average $128,913. …
- Trial Attorneys – Average $97,158. …
- Tax Attorneys – Average $101,204. …
- Corporate Lawyers – $116,361.
How much do Toronto lawyers make?
How much does a Lawyer make in Toronto, ON? The average salary for Lawyer is $103,043 per year in the Toronto, ON Area. The average additional cash compensation for a Lawyer in the Toronto, ON Area is $10,547, with a range from $3,314 – $33,570.
Which lawyers are in high demand in Canada?
Here are 16 fruitful, promising law practice areas for you to consider.
- Complex Litigation. This is a practice area that demands a lot of patience and incredible attention to detail. …
- Corporate Law. …
- Tax Law. …
- Intellectual Property. …
- Blockchain. …
- Healthcare. …
- Environmental. …
Who is the richest lawyer in the world?
The 20 Richest Lawyers in the World
- Roy Black: $100 million.
- Willie E. Gary: $100 million.
- Judy Sheindlin: between $150 million and $250 million.
- Bill Neukom: $850 million.
- William Lerach: $900 million.
- Wichai Thongtang: $1.1 billion.
- Joe Jamail: $1.7 billion.
- Richard Scruggs: $1.7 billion.
What is the highest paying job in Ontario?
With that in mind, here are the top 5 highest paying jobs in Canada according to data from the Canadian Visa website:
- Physician/Doctor – 150,000 CAD/year.
- Lawyer – 135,000 CAD/year.
- Miner/Oil and Gas Driller – 77,250 CAD/year.
- Dentist – 75,000 CAD/year.
- Registered Nurses – 74,000 CAD/year.